Courses at HLRS in Germany in September and October 2014:
- Sep. 15-19: Iterative Linear Solvers and Parallelization in Garching (in German). http://www.hlrs.de/training/2014/ITER-G
- Sep. 23: New XC30/HORNET at HLRS
- Sep. 24: Efficient Parallel I/O
- Sep. 25-26: Optimization on Cray XC30
- Oct. 13-17: Parallel Programming Workshop (MPI, OpenMP and Advanced Parallel Programming) at HLRS, Stuttgart, in English. http://www.hlrs.de/training/2014/PAR
- Oct. 20-21: Scientific Visualization (at HLRS). http://www.hlrs.de/training/2014/VIS2
Further courses, you can find at http://www.hlrs.de/training/course-list.