No reported problems
Please note: this is a manually updated message.
We will try to update this message when we have major user-visible problems on any of our systems. We also provide information via email to all users of affected systems (via the firstname.lastname@example.org mailing lists).
If something is not working, please don't hesitate to contact us even if this message says that everything is working! Sometimes we forget to update this page when we're busy investigating a major problem...
Recently resolved problems
- 2015-05-21T08:05 - 2015-05-21T12:41: Problems with NSC Centre Storage, /proj and /home file systems slow or unavailable. Unrelated to yesterday's problems, this was caused by a deadlock in the storage software. See this email thread for information
- 2015-05-20T13:50 - 2015-05-20T17:00: Centre Storage: During repair of a faulty server (see earlier note), the other server in that redundant pair crashed. This is not supposed to happen... As a result, the /home and /proj file systems became unavailable. This caused almost all running jobs in Triolith, Kappa and Matter to fail. See this email thread for more information.
- 2015-05-20T03:29 - 2015-05-20T06:50: Problems with NSC Centre Storage: /proj and /home file systems slow or unresponsive. Most running jobs on Kappa/Matter failed around 06:35. See this email thread for more information.
- 2015-04-22T14:55 - 2015-04-21T17:15 - Slow performance or hangs on Centre Storage See this email thread for more information.
- 2015-04-20T03:00 - 2015-04-21T07:30 - The Bi system was unavailable. See this email for more information.
Planned hardware changes
- 2015-04-01: Kappa and Matter will be retired and replaced with another system (date is still tentative)
Queue system status
An overview of the overall system load is available on the status page.
Graphical representations of the current queue on some of our systems: