Arpack with Intel Compiler Ver.12.1.4
Level of support
NSC will not be able to help you much with this program, either because we lack the in-house experience, or because it is a test installation. In general, these types of installations are untested, and will not be updated unless you send a request to NSC.
Please see the page describing our software support categories
for more information.
You can also contact email@example.com for further information.
Official homepage: www.caam.rice.edu/software/ARPACK/
The current installation is the stable Arpack library compiled via Intel V.12.1.4.
- Reverse Communication Interface
- Single and Double Precision Real Arithmetic Versions for Symmetric, Non-symmetric, Standard or Generalized Problems
- Single and Double Precision Complex Arithmetic Versions for Standard or Generalized Problems
- Routines for Banded Matrices - Standard or Generalized Problems
- Routines for The Singular Value Decomposition
- Example driver routines that may be used as templates to implement numerous Shift-Invert strategies for all problem types, data types and precision
module load arpack/i1214
||Intel Fortran 12.1.4
||-O3 -fPIC -xAVX
Test suite results
Example codes under ARPACK package have been run and there was no noticeable error detected. If you find any problem, please report to NSC Support.