Architecture and Use of Shared and Distributed Memory
Rechenzentrum Universität Karlsruhe
From: Willi Schoenauer firstname.lastname@example.org
Date: Thu, 22 Jan 98 10:44:26 +0100
Subject: New Internet Book on Scientific Supercomputing
I have just finished the first 11 chapters (of 18) of a new book.
Table of Contents:
The pages of the book are the scanned hand-written pages of my
manuscript and the contents is that of my lecture on Scientific
- Prototypes with their Bottlenecks
- Arithmetic Operations and Memory Bandwidth
- The CRAY T90
- The Fujitsu VPP300 (and VPP700)
- The IBM RS/6000 SP
- The CRAY T3E and DEC Alpha Processors
- Performance Analysis
- Basic Considerations Concerning Data Structures
- Fortran, Autovectorization and Autoparallelization, Programming Models
The URL is http://www.rz.uni-karlsruhe.de/Uni/RZ/Personen/rz03/book
The remaining chapters will follow as time permits.
The book is now (January 2000) also available as a regular book! Please use
the URL above for further information.